I have made these brownies for the last few potlucks I have gone to - and even omnivores love them. I have yet to bring home any leftovers.
Makes 24 brownies (depending on how you cut them)
1 cup raw walnuts
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup raw pecans
1 vanilla bean
1 tsp sea salt
1 cup raw cacao powder
1 cup dehydrated coconut flake
3 cups fresh dates, pitted
2 Tbs coconut oil
- Process nuts, vanilla bean and salt in a food processor fitted with the "S" blade until nuts are powder.
- Add cacao powder and pulse to incorporate
- Add coconut flake and pulse to incorporate.
- Add dates and coconut oil and pulse until mixture starts to form a dough ball.
- Press into a 9"x13" pan and let set in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!