This is a revamped recipe from this cookie recipe. The differences make for a coconutty, chewy cookie that is not too sweet.Ingredients:
4 Tbls flax seed
2/3 cup water
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup grapeseed oil
1 cup peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup rice flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind the flax seed in a spice grinder
- In a large bowl, combine the flax seed meal and water and beat until frothy
- Add oils, peanut butter and vanilla. Add sugar and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking soda and salt. (No need to sift)
- Combine with oil mixture.
- Stir in the oatmeal and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.